Thursday, May 10, 2012

Welcome!

I was recently asked, more than a few times, if there was any way to making my posts on FreeStyle more easier to find for the petite community. I had already tagged them with not only my name, but also with the word "petites", hoping this would help when using search. I also post the blog post link on my flickr pictures.

Alas, there is still a cry for something easier.

So I will be double posting my posts, putting the same ones from FreeStyle up here. I might even add a few posts her and there featuring other petite related things.

I'm not going to promise that this will be super active. I do do one petites post a week on Freestyle(at least), so it wont be stagnant.

Please remember that I am a designer first, blogger second. Designing often takes up much of my time, though I LOVE blogging. Now that I am back in SL I promised myself to at least blog once a week, for my own sake, so there will be that.

I hope this helps those of you who have had a hard time finding my petite posts.

Enjoy!

~H~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ideas for this blog(this may or may not happen, or not happen regularly):

Travel - places for petites to take nice photos
RP - showcasing some sims where you can play with others
Events - Covering petite related events
Sales - Posting notice of any petite related sales

These would be things I'd love to do, it's just a matter of can I fit it in?

We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment